Monday, February 2, 2009

YEAR 2009

I'm so sorry to have missed my blog for so long, last update was in Nov 08...oops.. Been very busy with work and the festive seasons! BTW, GONG XI FA CAI!

New Year New Beginning.

I am currently sourcing around for a new look for my blog to mark the new start. Looking back, I have not really achieved what I aimed to do in Year 2008 and time just flew passed me. Year 2009 is an important year for me. Some of my resolutions are as follow:

1) Shake off 7kg fats or have an ox baby -* well.... if i'm pregnant, I can't be losing weight right?

2) Upgrade myself - * attend courses that will add value to my work

3) Minimize working beyond 6:30pm - * so as to have a balanced life and not to get myself burn out

........... some of the resolutions are not to be announced here...sorry!


$10 Million Hong Bao Draw 2009 is on this Friday, 6 Feb 09, 9:30pm. This is my hope, or rather, every Singapore Pool's investors' hope... ha! Have spent in total S$150 in this draw. PLEASE MAKE ME A MILLONAIRE!

No comments: