Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mayuki Spree- Shipped

Great news! Our spree items are finally all stocked and shipped today!
****************************************************************
親愛的買家您好:Mayuki已經於今天[2008/10/28]幫您寄出您的商品
****************************************************************
Estimated arrival date of the items is 8-10 days from now.
Total shipping cost is NT715 and total items is 20. This worked out to be NT35.75 per item and the exchange rate based on my credit card bill is 21.2878
Friends, please sms or email me your mailing preference. Those working with me, I'll bring back to office and pass to you. For those whom require mailing, please let me know whether you want me to mail the items to you by normal or registered post. I will then calculate the total amount to transfer to me.

No comments: